Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

When was the last time you had a flight credited to your Mileage Plan Account?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2012, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive

As of today my 12/29/11 SAN-SEA-PDX flight has yet to credit to my account.

This flight should have gotten me Gold75 for 2012. Kind of takes the excitement out of it taking this long.

I know they said they were doing year end maintenance but this is a little long don't you think?
Old Jan 5, 2012, 3:12 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
My SEA-SFO flights on 12/30/11 also haven't been credited yet.
Old Jan 5, 2012, 3:22 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's PWP wondrousdevice3.0: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0.0.261 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

12/28 AS893 credited by 12/31...
Old Jan 5, 2012, 3:46 pm

Neither leg of my SNA-SEA RT, 12/30-1/2 have posted. WAY atypically slower than normal. The back half I'm less worried about, the front half is odd, IMO.
Old Jan 6, 2012, 4:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
Still nothing and got screwed out of a gold75 120 hour upgrade for a trip next week.
Old Jan 6, 2012, 5:41 pm

Programs: MVPG
talked to AS CSR this afternoon - supposedly everything prior to 12-30 has been posted. They're doing year end stuff and there have been issues. Flights subsequent to 12-30 are going to be uploaded this weekend and hopefully all credit will be reflected and MVP status updated by Monday. We'll see.
Old Jan 6, 2012, 6:01 pm

Programs: AA (PPro/3MM/Admirals Club), AS, UA, Marriott (Gold), HHonors (Gold), Accor (Plat)
Good to know, although I flew out on 1/1 so a delay is no biggie. Used my first no-change-fee change of the year for tomorrow's return. :/
Old Jan 7, 2012, 9:37 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jfolliard
talked to AS CSR this afternoon - supposedly everything prior to 12-30 has been posted. They're doing year end stuff and there have been issues. Flights subsequent to 12-30 are going to be uploaded this weekend and hopefully all credit will be reflected and MVP status updated by Monday. We'll see.
Thanks for the update. As an fyi my 12/29 flight still has not been credited so they are full of it for at least one flight.
Old Jan 7, 2012, 11:09 am

I flew Alaska Airlines on Dec. 28th and stayed in hotel that is supposed to be credited to my mileage and it has not posted.
Old Jan 7, 2012, 11:29 am

Programs: AS MVPG 75K, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jfolliard
Flights subsequent to 12-30 are going to be uploaded this weekend and hopefully all credit will be reflected and MVP status updated by Monday. We'll see.
They're catching up: two of my three flights from 12/30 posted overnight. (Oddly, the missing one was the middle segment.) I need the mileage from all three to put me over the MVPG threshold, so naturally that hasn't appeared yet.
Old Jan 7, 2012, 11:41 am
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

My sister's BOS-JFK flight on AA on 12/31 has not posted yet, but the redeye on the 12/30 posted.
Old Jan 7, 2012, 2:33 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by mytycy
I flew Alaska Airlines on Dec. 28th and stayed in hotel that is supposed to be credited to my mileage and it has not posted.
Welcome to Flyertalk and the Alaska Airlines forum mytycy ^

Typically hotels take quite a bit longer to post- T&C's say around 4-6 weeks. It depends on when you stayed and when the partner pushes the info to AS- ie, its not a live feed of data. I am still waiting for some Hilton stays to post from the same timeframe- I wouldn't fret yet.
Old Jan 7, 2012, 2:40 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, SPG Platinum
Mileage from 12/30 posted, but status didn't update. Ugh, wait continues...

Update: Status posted today 1/10. Was not in reservation system (takes another day I guess) so called to get existing reservation moved into F with success

Last edited by saylynt; Jan 10, 2012 at 1:34 pm
Old Jan 7, 2012, 4:17 pm
ANC

Programs: AS MVPG, CO, NW(now DL), Flying Blue
Originally Posted by beckoa
Welcome to Flyertalk and the Alaska Airlines forum mytycy ^

Typically hotels take quite a bit longer to post- T&C's say around 4-6 weeks. It depends on when you stayed and when the partner pushes the info to AS- ie, its not a live feed of data. I am still waiting for some Hilton stays to post from the same timeframe- I wouldn't fret yet.
beat me to it. Although FWIW when Ive stayed in a best western in juneau or other best westerns they post within a week usually
Old Jan 7, 2012, 7:36 pm

Programs: MVPG
simple solution to this end of year issue - just extend our status say 10 days into the new year - a customer friendly policy. The status level miles/segment requirements would still be cut off Dec. 31st but then no loss for those of us taking/booking flights in the few days after Dec. 31st and requalified in the last few days of the previous year.

AS - are you listening?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.