Search

Am I on track

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2010, 2:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, AS BR thru Nov 2010
Am I on track

Hi:

This is my first year as an MVP and I'm keen on becoming an MVPG or an MVPG Elite ASAP. So far I have done the following on AS/QX

Segments: 21
YTD Alaska/Horizon Miles: 16,050
YTD Alaska/Horizon/Qualifying Partner Miles: 17,438

I currently travel 3 times a month on AS, from either YVR or BLI to LAX. When I fly out of BLI, I tend to fly BLI-SEA-PDX-LAX on a Friday and LAX-SEA-BLI on a Monday. When I fly of YVR I tend to fly either direct or YVR-PDX-LAX on a Friday and LAX-YVR on a Monday. Would be grateful if you could give me some feed back of what I could be doing better to maximize my AS/QX segments to achieve MVPG or Elite.

Last edited by sduk27; Mar 18, 2010 at 3:36 am
Old Mar 18, 2010, 3:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
You're on pace to get to MVPG 75K. I'd say you're doing fine.
Old Mar 18, 2010, 3:55 am

Programs: AS MVPG 75K, DL GM, DL SkyClub
Originally Posted by eponymous_coward
You're on pace to get to MVPG 75K. I'd say you're doing fine.
I'm working hard toward that 75K tier. AS definitely gave me something to work for now. Before I'd just post everything beyond Gold qualifications to my NW account...not so much anymore! Who needs all those SkyPesos you can't redeem. Good work, sduk27!
Old Mar 18, 2010, 9:35 am
ANC

Programs: AS MVPG, CO, NW(now DL), Flying Blue
Definately on track to reach gold for sure. 75K might be a reach at your current schedule and pace. Perhaps you have a long haul vacation or 2 in the mix then you will be good to reach 75K. Of course I based that off needing 18,750 per quarter and assuming you are done for March and will be averaging 16,000 in the other 3 quarters
Old Mar 18, 2010, 1:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
I assumed he had another trip going in March... plus it sounds like he's getting over 8 segments a month if he's tossing in BLI-SEA-PDX-LAX, LAX-SEA-BLI, YVR-PDX-LAX to go along with YVR-LAX roundtrips, so going over 90 segments shouldn't be a problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.