Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No flight schedule to Mexico past June?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2010, 5:33 pm
Original Poster

No flight schedule to Mexico past June?

Is it common for Alaska Air to not publish schedule for flights to Mexico a few months in advance?

I am trying to book flights to Cancun out of Seattle in July and it only shows AA connecting flights, but no direct flights. Can someone please shed some light on this?

Thanks.
Old Mar 17, 2010, 5:55 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by Mommy2boys
Is it common for Alaska Air to not publish schedule for flights to Mexico a few months in advance?

I am trying to book flights to Cancun out of Seattle in July and it only shows AA connecting flights, but no direct flights. Can someone please shed some light on this?

Thanks.
There was a thread here earlier, but AS is discontinuing the route, and will be flying SEA-CUN on a seasonal basis (winter)
Old Mar 17, 2010, 6:47 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by beckoa
There was a thread here earlier, but AS is discontinuing the route, and will be flying SEA-CUN on a seasonal basis (winter)

That's helpful to know, thanks for your time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.