Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Board Room Questions

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2010, 3:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by brarrr
Just called - you cannot combine the two, so the MVP $50 off is the way to go...

Am thinking I'll sign up next time I'm at the airport - though my guess is i'll get a temporary card - how useful is that temporary card at non BR locations? I think my next flight will be sea-las and the CO PC club there would be worth hitting up.... thoughts?
I've used the temp card before at other lounges (like when we could access the CO PC in SEA)- its good for 60 days.

The BR is valid for 12 months from your sign-up month too (assuming you do the 1 year one)... expiring the last day of the month you sign up...
Old Feb 25, 2010, 3:31 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by ExecTraveler
In SEA, there is also (now) a conveyor-belt pancake maker in the actual BR area near the wide-screen TV, next to the bowl of apples/oranges/bananas.

Fot those of you that think I am joking, I'm not.
Woa... that sounds awesome...

We seriously need a youtube video of this
Old Feb 25, 2010, 4:03 pm
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by ExecTraveler
In SEA, there is also (now) a conveyor-belt pancake maker in the actual BR area near the wide-screen TV, next to the bowl of apples/oranges/bananas.

Fot those of you that think I am joking, I'm not.
Mind officially boggled.

I will be there Saturday AM to check it out. I can't promise video, but I will at least get some pictures if someone doesn't beat me to it.
Old Mar 7, 2010, 7:59 am

Programs: HH D, AS MM/MVPG for life/AL, Awesome Wipes VIP Club, NEXUS, Hertz 5-Star Gold
"Pancakes from 0530 to 1000"

Yes, Virginia, there is a pancake maker! (on floor 2 of SEABR, just north of expected, err, the wide-screen TV viewing area).

http://hotimg23.fotki.com/a/72_164/2...ncakemaker.jpg
Old Mar 8, 2010, 3:38 am

Originally Posted by dave1013
Yes, Virginia, there is a pancake maker! (on floor 2 of SEABR, just north of expected, err, the wide-screen TV viewing area).

http://hotimg23.fotki.com/a/72_164/2...ncakemaker.jpg
Thanks for the shot^

Too cool AS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.