Search

Unable to retrieve 2005 itineraries

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2006, 7:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: FL, AA, DL
Unable to retrieve 2005 itineraries

This is driving me nuts!

On their web site, if you log into your account you can choose "my bookings" and from there are links to completed travel, with the option to "view". If I do this for my itineraries from 2006, it works fine. If I do this on any itinerary from 2005, however, I get this error:

"RUNTIME ERROR CONDITION: Can't call method "_dehydrate" on an undefined value at (eval 68) line 647."

So I tried to used the "Contact Us" link to let AirTran know, so they can fix it. I use those links to pull past itinerary receipt information, and needed it for my expesnse report earlier this month.

My response, after four business days (six calendar days) was that I can't retrieve itineraries more than a year old. That's great. I'm not trying to do that, I'm trying to get something from December 2005! It was only 2 weeks old when I tried it. Less than 2 months now, and I still can't access it.

Is it just me? I tried different web browsers even. Can anyone access their 2005 itineraries? I can't believe this has been broken for everyone for over a month....
Old Feb 6, 2006, 7:07 pm

works fine for me...

i can see all my october/november/december flights on mine...
Old Feb 7, 2006, 8:30 pm
cl_

I can't see any of mine either. Seems like an Airtran website problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.