Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Using Cash & Miles = Better Chances?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2005, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Question Using Cash & Miles = Better Chances?

Do you think that the various airlines (including AirTran) are more inclined to let you use miles for a leg if you pay cash for another leg? It seems to me that when you inquire about a freebie RT, the answer is usually not available but when you say that you want to pay cash and use miles, the response is more favorable. I've found that seems to be the case a few times with AirTran. Just curious...
Old Mar 19, 2005, 4:39 pm

The award seats just might not be available on both flights. If you are willing to pay for the one that does not have free seats available and use your A+ credits on the other one, you're good to go.
Old Mar 21, 2005, 7:51 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tute84
The award seats just might not be available on both flights. If you are willing to pay for the one that does not have free seats available and use your A+ credits on the other one, you're good to go.
Thanks. I should have come to that conclusion myself. Too often, the old noggin isn't working...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.