Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WN Standard Awards vs RR Points?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2014, 10:29 pm

Programs: My opinions are my own and not that of my employer(s)
NSX, If no online availability shows have you called and been successful in getting a SA seat when flights weren't full?
Old Oct 30, 2014, 2:19 am
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by traveller001
NSX, If no online availability shows have you called and been successful in getting a SA seat when flights weren't full?
I have never tried because I know it wouldn't work. You'd need a great reason. If I recall correctly, one or two people have reported success with Customer Relations. Those people have the power to open any class of service for you, including Standard Awards. But I would never ask them for a multi-hundred dollar favor and I don't think they would be doing their job properly if they gave me one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.