Wiki Posts
Search

WN PNR, FL Metal, is cash u/g possible?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2013, 3:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Gold (MM), WN A-List, Fairmont L/T Plat, HH Diamond
WN PNR, FL Metal, is cash u/g possible?

I booked 2 award tickets via WN's website for a FL operated flight (BWI-SJU... I need spring to get here faster so I have to go find it) for this coming Thursday. Last I knew it was not possible to purchase cash upgrades over the phone, at the ticketing counter, or gate (tried all 3 a few weeks ago). OLCI automatically assigns your seat & the PNR can't be accessed via the FL website. Has anyone had any luck in getting upgraded with this type of configuration or is it truly a system incompatibility issue?
Old Apr 11, 2013, 10:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Gold (MM), WN A-List, Fairmont L/T Plat, HH Diamond
My findings- If you booked via WN & have a WN PNR it can't be upgraded since the benefits of the website you booked through follow the PNR. Such as on FL you have to pay for bags unless you have a WN PNR then you'd get free bags. Since there is no C/J cabin on WN, you can't upgrade. It does make sense & will obviously only be a short term annoyance while fleet conversion takes place.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.