Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Airtran Airways | A+ Rewards
Reload this Page >

Anyone get status match to Delta recently?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2011, 9:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold, Airtran A+ Elite

I am ready to set up making the switch to Delta. I couldn't find the info on how to do it with a quick search. So has anyone done it recently who can point me in the right direction?
Old Oct 19, 2011, 6:05 am

They are no longer doing full status matches. Now, it's a partial match/challenge for a shorter time period, and you have to fly a certain number of times during that window to get the full match.

Do a search on the Delta board and you'll find the details.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 8:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
There are links for details on DL matches in this thread. Perhaps the OP forgot he posted in it.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 12:18 pm

Originally Posted by 3Cforme
There are links for details on DL matches in this thread. Perhaps the OP forgot he posted in it.
It's on this board, but this was actually a new thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.