Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DTW Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2024, 4:45 am
Original Poster

DTW Lounge

I'm flying AF J class next Friday. DTW to CDG DL8573/AF377. Are all the Delta Sky Clubs pretty much the same and I should go to the one closest to my gate? I arrive at 16:46 and leave at 21:10. I think these are my best options. I do have PP but guessing Sky is better. Correct me if I'm wrong please!

Thanks!
Justin
Old Mar 29, 2024, 6:51 am

The A43 SkyClub in my experience is marginally better than the others. I've seen others post here that it was originally constructed to be a Delta One lounge - but has been operating as a SkyClub since it opened. The A38 SkyClub (across the hall from the A43 one) is much larger and has basically the same features - but is not as updated. Otherwise, the only main feature the other lounges don't have that these two do are showers.

The Delta terminal only has PP "Experiences" - the LH lounge is at the North terminal, which would require a bus and re-clearing security. Not worth visiting.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 8:24 am
Original Poster

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.