Wiki Posts
Search

Select BA Lounges in USA to Join Priority Pass

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2022, 7:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards OBM
Select BA Lounges in USA to Join Priority Pass

According to this OMAAT article, Priority Pass members can now access the British Airways lounges at the following airports (during these specified times):
  • Newark, NJ - EWR (0800-1400)
  • Washington-Dulles, VA - IAD (0600-1400)
  • Seattle, WA - SEA (0500-1000)
  • San Francisco, CA - SFO (0500-1130)
JFK, BOS, and ORD are specifically excluded Interesting that SEA essentially gets all-day access, unless it's a typo. (was in fact a typo)

-J.

Last edited by GW McLintock; Jun 22, 2022 at 7:28 am
Old Jun 21, 2022, 8:24 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium; AS 100k; BA Silver; UA Silver
SEA gets access only on international flights. I was at SeaTac this past Sunday and went to the BA lounge to ask if I could enter (I have PP, AS 100k, and BA Silver). They said unless I'm departing to LHR soon, I won't be able to get into the lounge. Had to go to the Club, which is also upstairs now.
Old Jun 22, 2022, 7:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards OBM
Originally Posted by hyedmd
SEA gets access only on international flights. I was at SeaTac this past Sunday and went to the BA lounge to ask if I could enter (I have PP, AS 100k, and BA Silver). They said unless I'm departing to LHR soon, I won't be able to get into the lounge. Had to go to the Club, which is also upstairs now.
Interesting catch. Also the PP website actually shows it available until 10am, not 10pm. Too bad.

It appears EWR is also only permitting international travelers as well. SFO and IAD do not have such a condition.

-J.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.