Escape Lounge at RNO

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Escape Lounge at RNO

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2022, 12:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exp, but not sure for how long. Enterprise Platinum woo-hoo!
Escape Lounge at RNO

I didn't know this existed; I only happened to see it as I was walking to the gate. Plat card got me in. Limited food selection, and well drinks were free but top shelf are for purchase. Still, free coffee/OJ/danish and more comfortable chairs were a nicer thing that sitting at the gate for an hour.
Old Mar 16, 2022, 12:21 pm

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/28462459-post26.html

This opened back in 2017.

The Escape Lounges are fairly underrated in my book. I am local to the NYC tri-state area and the Escape at BDL is a really welcome spot. Escape lounges were also recently rebranded as Centurion Studio partners, which appears to be a name-only jazzing up for now, but I think ties them to amex standards and expectations.
MarkY123 and dhuey like this.
Old Mar 16, 2022, 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by imnotalawyer
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/28462459-post26.html

This opened back in 2017.

The Escape Lounges are fairly underrated in my book. I am local to the NYC tri-state area and the Escape at BDL is a really welcome spot. Escape lounges were also recently rebranded as Centurion Studio partners, which appears to be a name-only jazzing up for now, but I think ties them to amex standards and expectations.
I've used the Escape Lounge at BDL several times and I agree with imnotalawyer, it's a welcome spot.
imnotalawyer likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2022, 1:33 pm

Programs: Alaska 75k/One World Emerald
I recently relocated and Reno is my new home airport. For those of you who have been to the Escape lounge there - how are the food selections? Is there generally enough there to suffice for lunch/breakfast?
Old Dec 21, 2022, 12:45 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Originally Posted by imnotalawyer
I'm also a fan, with the Escape Lounge at OAK being a regular for me. They're not quite what they were pre-pandemic, but I think they're pretty good. At OAK, it's the only lounge, and a welcome oasis in an otherwise dark, cavernous bus terminal they call Terminal 1.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2024, 6:29 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond
Anyone visited here recently? Trying to figure out if other inconveniences are worth it in order to not have a 3+ hour wait in this lounge. Thanks!
Old Mar 24, 2024, 11:37 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA ExecPl, AT Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, National
Originally Posted by krypttohk
Anyone visited here recently? Trying to figure out if other inconveniences are worth it in order to not have a 3+ hour wait in this lounge. Thanks!
Have you been to other Escape Lounges? It's pretty similar (though small.) Better than sitting at the gate for 3+ hours, but not amazing.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 10:40 am

Programs: Delta Diamond
Food was extremely mediocre - just fruit, nuts, and hard boiled eggs. Drink selection was ok at least, and a full bar.
Old Mar 26, 2024, 2:32 pm

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
Originally Posted by krypttohk
I'm based in RNO/SFO, and visit the RNO Escape lounge regularly enough to be on a first name basis with staff. The RNO lounge is far better than the OAK lounge, despite having the same manager. If you go into it looking for a Centurion experience, you will be disappointed. The food is appetizers vs entrees, and the bar is more fun. While I think that there are many more fun ways to spend three hours in Reno than at the airport (hiking, museums, golf or gambling?) tbh the Escape Lounge has one of the more fun bars around.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.