Search

Hong Kong Airlines Autus Business Class Lounge Hong Kong Airport

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2019, 3:55 am
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources
Original Poster

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
Hong Kong Airlines Autus Business Class Lounge Hong Kong Airport

Hong Kong Airlines Autus business class lounge at HKG airport is a fantastic lounge!

In addition to Hong Kong Airlines, Autus Lounge serves as the business class lounge for many of the airlines that operate out of the midfield concourse including Aurora Airlines (HZ), Bangkok Airways (PG), FIJI AIRWAYS (FJ), Hong Kong Airlines (HX), Juneyao Airlines (HO), Nepal Airlines (RA), Royal Brunei Airlines (BI), S7 Airlines (S7), Sky Angkor Airlines (ZA), VietJet Air (VJ) and VIRGIN AUSTRALIA (VA).

The lounge is open and airy with lots of natural light and views of the tarmac.

There is a nap room, manned shower facility, tons of food and drink options and several seating configurations. There are a couple of computers and even a fax(!) machine!

HX is competing with Cathay in HKG and this lounge makes it clear that they take the competition seriously!

More info and photos in this blog post I wrote about our recent visit: https://readyjetroam.com/2019/06/12/...-kong-airport/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.