Search

SYD-T1 (International) - Peroni - Priority Pass

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2019, 10:01 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
SYD-T1 (International) - Peroni - Priority Pass

Three of us stopped here today before SYD-SFO on Qantas and were very happy with our choice. Tasty meals all around. $A36/$US25 per person available here. I was just below the cap with my entree and two soft drinks and friends $A2/$US1.40 over the cap due to three glasses of wine with lunch for two.

Old Jun 1, 2019, 3:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
+1 on this being a solid place.

Stopped by there last fall before my DL SYD - LAX flight.

Pretty tasty caprese sandwich that I took with me onto the plane (which ended being a good call because they ran out of salad by my row and the other options were bleak). I also bought like 3 waters on top of that which came in handy in between meal service.

My next trip I plan to get to Peroni a little earlier so I can have a proper meal and wine like you did before getting on the plane instead of having to get the rush sandwich (especially since the ST lounge is pretty bleak in the AM before the DL/VA flights)
Old Jun 2, 2019, 11:14 am

I was here last week for breakfast before my flight to SFO. Despite being obviously harried due to the morning rush, both servers were pleasant and helpful. I had the full breakfast, which I believe was 22 AUD.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.