Search

SYD T3 Bar Roma (Qantas domestic) - Priority Pass

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2018, 7:26 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
SYD T3 Bar Roma (Qantas domestic) - Priority Pass

Had breakfast here this morning after arrival from SFO. I had a connecting flight to Perth. They have a Priority Pass sign next to the register that is very visible and they processed my transaction quickly. They did ask for a boarding pass and I presented my membership card via the Priority Pass app.

The most expensive item on the breakfast menu is the full Aussie breakfast at $A22. I had an omelette with cheese, avocado and tomato, a blueberry muffin, and two bottles of water, and my final bill was less than $A33. Priority Pass provides $A36 here, so I was fully covered.

Beano likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 2:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
I had lunch there on arrival from a flight from Brisbane back in May. Think I had the chicken parmesan and recall it being pretty good.

Actually all the PP restaurants I've used in Australia have been very good. Mach2, also at SYD, and The Graze at BNE.

Breakfast at Graze

Beano likes this.

Last edited by krazykanuck; Nov 9, 2018 at 9:33 pm
Old Nov 10, 2018, 6:53 am
Original Poster

I'll be through the domestic terminal again in a few days as I transit from Tamworth to Melbourne with a long connection. Chicken parmigiana sounds good. No Priority Pass access in either Perth or Tamworth, though I do have Qantas lounge access in Perth and Sydney (spent 90 mins there before exiting for breakfast at Bar Roma). That's from lifetime AA/One World status that comes in handy when outside the U.S.

Was in Brisbane 6 months back, too, but had a full breakfast at Hilton as a Diamond, so couldn't take advantage of any airport offerings with Priority Pass.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 11:51 pm
Original Poster

Old Nov 13, 2018, 12:14 am
Original Poster

Hit $A35/$US25.25 tonight. Couldn't pass on the Aussie burger. Started in the Qantas Club with some Sauvignon Blanc from NZ. Waiting on my flight to Tamworth which boards in 35 mins.

Old Nov 14, 2018, 8:41 pm
Original Poster

In transit from Tamworth to Melbourne this afternoon. Went the lighter route this time with a salmon salad.

Final time through here this trip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.