Wiki Posts
Search

Best Priority Pass Deal?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2018, 1:34 am
Original Poster

Best Priority Pass Deal?

Hi

I used to have a Priority Pass when it was on special offer, and it's now expired. Are there any good offers available at the moment for UK residents?
Old Oct 16, 2018, 1:40 am

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
What's a "good offer"? I found via Google that on Priority Pass' website that you can join for £52.50 plus £20 per lounge visit. Or you can sign up for an American Express Platinum charge card which includes PP plus Amex lounges, plus a bunch of other benefits. It has a £450 annual fee though.
https://www.americanexpress.com/uk/c...platinum-card/
Old Oct 17, 2018, 10:29 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Avis Preferred, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by normal
Hi

I used to have a Priority Pass when it was on special offer, and it's now expired. Are there any good offers available at the moment for UK residents?
Groupon have discounts on priority pass memberships at the moment...
Old Jul 10, 2019, 8:28 am

Programs: SPG-Plat, AA-Gold, DL-Plat
saw this on groupon, thought maybe folks would like to take advantage of it
https://www.groupon.com/deals/priority-pass-us-5
Old Nov 3, 2019, 2:54 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
What have been the best/unique offers of late for the Priority Pass card with unlimited free lounge visits?

The rack rate appears to be 399 EUR or 329 GBP, but a mate of mine mentioned recently that a friend got him the card for 100 EUR (yes, the unlimited one). Too good to be true or are promotions like these quite common?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.