Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

Is there a way to look up lounge visit history via Priority Pass? And other questions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is there a way to look up lounge visit history via Priority Pass? And other questions

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2018, 9:39 am
Original Poster

1. I have not found anywhere that I can look at my history. Is there a place to do it?
2. Is there any way to know if there are charges not showing? The receipts from the lounge itself are very basic. Then there's the story of Ben @ One Mile At A Time using the wrong card and being charged for a guest without realizing it.
3. I have Priority Pass Select via the Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card. The digital Priority Pass card number is 14 digits, and my physical card number is 16 digits. They are not even close to the same. Is this normal?
Old Jul 14, 2018, 1:00 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
The PP App does show a history of previous visits. In my case it goes back 5 years (eek). Go to Account / Visit History
Old Jul 14, 2018, 2:59 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
1. As CWS said you can view visit history in the APP but you can also view it online which may be easier to view
2a You'll just have to manually view your visit history and if you feel something should have involved a charge you'll have to see if the corresponding card was charge.
2b why worry about something that was a mistake of the person. Don't make that mistake.
3. My app number is missing the last digit of my PP card number.
Old Jul 14, 2018, 7:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
The PP App does show a history of previous visits. In my case it goes back 5 years (eek). Go to Account / Visit History
I missed what may be an important detail. I have Priority Pass Select, from my Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card. I do not see the Visit History option anywhere, online or in the app. I believe I need to check with Chase.

I asked Priority Pass Customer Service these questions. They replied that they cannot access my account details, but that I would have to go through the bank/financial institution. It looked like a canned reply, but my account details online and in the app are very basic.

Edit:

FWIW, here is a screenshot of the Account page in the app. Is this different than someone's account with paid Priority Pass?

Last edited by g289t; Jul 16, 2018 at 9:10 am Reason: Added screenshot.
Old Dec 18, 2019, 7:50 am

Same is what I too end up seeing, there is no option to view the history. I mailed Priority Pass customer care but they ask me to query back HDFC credit card folks.
HDFC is filled with deadbeat workforce, slack and totally useless and unhelpful responses.
The usage history is all in a black hole

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.