Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FRA Priority Pass lounge in Terminal 2

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2018, 4:24 pm
Original Poster

FRA Priority Pass lounge in Terminal 2

I will be arriving from a non-Schengen origin and connecting to a non-Schengen destination, both arriving and departing at T1. I'll have a 3 hour layover so will I be able to stay airside and take the SkyTrain to use the Primeclass lounge in T2 and then come back to T1 for my 2nd flight? If not, then I might as well use the Luxx T1 lounge because it is landside. I just want to avoid the hassle of immigration and security just to visit a lounge, especially while coming back in for the 2nd flight (and Luxx isn't that great anyways).

BTW, is the T2 SkyLounge Schengen or non-Schengen? The PP website doesn't say.
Old Jun 19, 2018, 12:51 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, Avis Preferred, Hilton Gold
T2 Skylounge is non-Schengen. It's about 5 mins up the corridor from the Primeclass lounge
Old Jun 21, 2018, 5:46 am
Original Poster

Thanks. If I arrive T1 from non-Schengen and depart T1 for non-Schengen, will I have access to T2 non-Schengen?
Old Aug 8, 2018, 8:23 pm
Original Poster

N.e.1.no?
Old Aug 8, 2018, 10:21 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
From what I've read, not done myself, you can go from Non-Schengen to Non-Schengen without a required passport control stop but may involve a security screening.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.