Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

ORD Priority Pass Lounge - Swissport or KLM?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2018, 8:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, SW, VA, Marriott, IHG, HH

Hi! Flying to Reykjavik tomorrow and it will be the first time I'm visiting an airport lounge. Which lounge do you recommend and how strict do they enforce the dress code? I'll be in my jeans and long sleeve top, plus my winter coat
Old Apr 12, 2018, 11:09 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Air France but keep your expectations realistic. It's not the top tier kind of lounge but better than Swissport.
Old Apr 14, 2018, 1:58 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
And no need to worry too much about the dress code, your proposed clothing sounds fine to me, you'll blend in with everyone else.
Old Apr 17, 2018, 8:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, SW, VA, Marriott, IHG, HH
I'm back from my trip, but would like to say thank you to you both for replying I tried Air France, will try Swissport next time I fly, heh.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.