Wiki Posts
Search

Best lounge option at KIX?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2018, 11:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MP (1K, 1MM)
Best lounge option at KIX?

Looking for advice on which lounge would be best to spend about two hours during an upcoming connection at KIX. Being Star Gold (thanks to United 1K status) I should have access to two lounges: ANA and Thai. I also have Priority Pass Select (thanks to AMEX Platinum card).

My initial thought is just to go to the ANA lounge, but was wondering if there might be better options in the terminal? It's not my first trip to KIX, but it is my first trip through there in 13 years!
Old Oct 18, 2019, 10:13 pm

Programs: Top Tier Flyertalk Member
With the KAL lounge being landsided, how much time do you leave for the walk to security and gate?

Interesting that an airline lounge would be landsided
Old Feb 4, 2024, 10:47 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
I went to the Aeroplaza Lounge pre-flight last week. I got my boarding pass first, but when I got there they said just a digital version showing you are flying out that day would be okay.

Used Rakuten Priority Pass. PP gets you a three hour stay plus two choices: one food or 2 beers/chuhai or shower

Japanese Gold cards (like DC) will also get you access to the lounge for 2hrs, with free non-alcoholic drinks.

Plan on it taking 5-10 minutes to walk from Aeroplaza to Security, so best to leave at least 60 minutes before boarding.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.