Reload this Page >

Priority Pass at Seoul ICN Terminal 2

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Priority Pass at Seoul ICN Terminal 2

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2019, 7:17 pm

Just wanted to add another data point. We visited both the KE Prestige East lounge and the SPC lounge. The KE lounge was large and fairly quiet but the food was very bad. The SPC lounge was small but the food was quite good.
Old Oct 18, 2019, 9:56 pm

Programs: Top Tier Flyertalk Member
Piggy back off this thread, what's the best option in T1?

Not flying ST, so Asiana is out of the question. That leaves it to Matina East & West, and Sky Hub East & West.
Priority Pass + loungebuddy's website doesn't seem to show much pictures.
Old Dec 2, 2019, 2:04 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Matina seems to exclude Matina Gold, which looks much better and less crowded. However, it does have the lounge buddy sign on the door.

BTW, my impression is that the KE lounge that's closer to the KE check in areas is much nicer than the one near gate 252 that DL pushes since it's closer to the DL gates.
Old Dec 29, 2021, 8:02 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K/MillionMiler; Delta Diamond; AA Plat; Marriott Titanium; Hyatt Globalist
COVID update

Updating this thread to account for lounge closures during the pandemic. I'm here now, and the L and SPC lounges are both shuttered due to COVID. Some KAL lounges and the Matina lounge operating.

However, airport usage is down so much that the lounges are, by far, the busiest and most crowded parts of the terminal (they're stilll not packed, by any means). So if you just want some peace, quiet, and room to spread out and socially distance, you're better off in one of the gardens at the between terminal areas or anywhere else. Matina and KAL offer pretty subpar food, but only half of the in-terminal food options are open.

I'm here on a 13-hour layover, and got a chuckle from the Matina entry agent who sternly reminded me that I was limited to three hours "due to overcrowding"--when we were both looking a lounge with only 8 people in it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.