FRA Lounge Access for AA Business Class Arrival or Priority Pass

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2017, 10:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, AS, UA, AA, TWA, PAN AM, PSA

Will be flying DFW to FRA on AA in Business Class. Will be landing in Terminal 2. I'm hoping to take a shower and change before I catch my train to Cologne. I know most lounges require same day departure for access. Are there any lounges that allow access on arrival at FRA with either the AA Business class ticket or Priority Pass membership? Also wondering if the train ride counts as a departure?
Old Dec 18, 2017, 1:59 pm
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
There are no arrival lounges in Terminal 2.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 4:18 am
Suspended

Programs: M&S, Radisson
Originally Posted by Uh Clem
Will be flying DFW to FRA on AA in Business Class. Will be landing in Terminal 2. I'm hoping to take a shower and change before I catch my train to Cologne.
There are pay-as-you-go showers in T2 near Gate D5. I believe it is 6 or 8 EUR. EDIT: I am not sure, though, that you will be able to stay airside and access these. Hopefully, someone else can chime in.

Also wondering if the train ride counts as a departure?
No, it won't. The only exception I'm aware of are trains with LH flight no. Those do count as departures and gives business class pax without status access to *A business class lounges after flying into FRA.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 8:42 am
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
The arrival from T2 non-schengen does not leave to airside.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 2:27 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Priority Pass Luxx Lounge in T1 should have showers. It is located landslide and you need to go to T1 anyway to catch the long distance trains to Köln.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 4:42 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, BAEC Silver, Marriott Platinum, HH Gold
Re the Luxx lounge, I have not tried the showers but the lounge itself is pretty depressing...
Old Jan 16, 2018, 8:20 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

This thread has been moved from the Germany Forum to this forum as it is related to a / the lounge(s) availabe at FRA

FLYGVA
co-moderator Germany Forum
Old Jan 16, 2018, 9:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, AS, UA, AA, TWA, PAN AM, PSA
Originally Posted by seawolf
Priority Pass Luxx Lounge in T1 should have showers. It is located landslide and you need to go to T1 anyway to catch the long distance trains to Köln.
Thanks, that should work. I just realized that I walk by this lounge whenever I stay at the Sheraton. Perfect location as it's on the path I would take to get to the trains.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.