Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Club at ATL

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2021, 1:13 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by "N gate" exactly. If by N you mean International gates, those are adjacent to The Club.

If by N you just mean any given Terminal, I'll put it this way going end-to-end on the tram or from the T gates (originally the "Terminal Gates" adjacent to the Domestic Terminal) to the F gates (adjacent to the International Terminal), it's right at 15 minutes of tram time.
ChurnieEls likes this.
Old Sep 30, 2021, 1:38 pm

Programs: $9 Fare Club
Originally Posted by woodje12
I'm not sure what you mean by "N gate" exactly. If by N you mean International gates, those are adjacent to The Club.

If by N you just mean any given Terminal, I'll put it this way going end-to-end on the tram or from the T gates (originally the "Terminal Gates" adjacent to the Domestic Terminal) to the F gates (adjacent to the International Terminal), it's right at 15 minutes of tram time.
Yep that last line is what I was looking for, flying WN (out of presumably Concourse C), but they had it tagged as 'Terminal N' in the flight details (which I'm guessing is the domestic terminal north). I'll be able to go between this lounge and concourse C airside?
Old Sep 30, 2021, 1:54 pm

Gotcha, that makes sense. Yeah I was getting confused even in my reply I said Terminal when I meant Concourse.

Most importantly, for ATL, all of the Concourses are connected airside and so you can go from C to F quickly.

FYI, the new(ish) International Terminal is the book-end on the eastern side of the Concourses (next to I-75) while the Domestic Terminal is the book-end on the western side (next to I-85) -- maybe like an accordion visually? Before there was an International Terminal there was a great deal made of whether you were flying in/out of the NORTH Terminal (Terminal N for just about all airlines except DL) and the SOUTH Terminal (Terminal S and DL only) but it really doesn't matter as NORTH and SOUTH are basically mirror-image halves of one building unlike International which is a physically separate building obviously.
ChurnieEls likes this.
Old Feb 12, 2022, 7:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Any recent reports here on whether the showers are open again here? Going straight to the airport from work for an upcoming trip and would be nice to freshen up before the overnight flight.
Old Mar 7, 2024, 2:49 pm

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
Any updates on the food at this place? Going to be there at the end of March. Thx

Edit:
I found reviews on TripAdvisor. Most seem to complain that they wait forever and not get in (apparently the place isn't even full when there's a long wait) and that the staff is very rude.

Last edited by rhwbullhead; Mar 7, 2024 at 3:04 pm
Old Mar 11, 2024, 12:35 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by rhwbullhead
Any updates on the food at this place? Going to be there at the end of March. Thx

Edit:
I found reviews on TripAdvisor. Most seem to complain that they wait forever and not get in (apparently the place isn't even full when there's a long wait) and that the staff is very rude.
The line to get in can be annoying.

For lunch, you can count on a cold pasta salad that is oversaturated with a vinegary dressing, a soup, salad components, hummus, small pita bread slices, and chocolate chip cookies. The food is not the worst; but it is certainly not the best.

The options for breakfast are even worse, in my opinion — but still better than nothing at all...
Old Mar 16, 2024, 7:43 am

Looks like they are increasing the lounge size by a third (closing a smoking room and relocating the chapel; also removing the buffet for a la carte (and presumably allowing more seats: https://archive.is/n1hwd

Has anyone been since the Centurion opened last month? Has that reduced crowding at all?
Old Mar 27, 2024, 4:39 pm

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
We got in with five people around 530pm with a wait of about 15 minutes (two cards). The tortellini was the best dish in the buffet imo.

They also had sausages, and the pasta salad etc described above in response to my question.
​​​

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.