Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

Cannot cancel booking reserved with 72-hour fare lock

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2017, 1:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC

Hi Air Berlin Forum!
I purchased yesterday a ticket from US to Germany with the 72-hour fare lock feature. It says i can cancel it within 72 hours just from the booking page, but I can't find any place online where to do so. I'm calling the Customer Center, but it's been a long wait so thought of seeking help from the much more responsive FT community

thanks!
Old May 4, 2017, 2:21 pm

Programs: LH SEN, UA 1K, A3*G, AR Platino, BA Gold
The only option is to cancel the ticket via the Customer Care Center. Donīt write them an email, you must call them.
Old May 4, 2017, 2:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by 330
The only option is to cancel the ticket via the Customer Care Center. Donīt write them an email, you must call them.
sounds good, thank you. I did so and was able to cancel. Just annoying to wait 30 minutes on the phone for a service that was offered as available online.
all good, thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.