Global Citizens lounge

Terminal C, after security, at the footbridge to departure gates C80–89

Daily 5.30 a.m. to 10.30 p.m.
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
Snacks
Newspapers & magazines
Free WLAN

open and read moreTerms and Conditions of Use
Applies to travellers in airberlin Business Class and holders of the following status cards:
topbonus Platinum and Gold Card
Guests with oneworld Emerald and Sapphire status
Mille Miglia Freccia Alata Plus (Platinum) and Freccia Alata (Gold)
Etihad Guest Platinum and Gold
Jet Privilege Platinum and Gold
For passengers with an Economy Flex booking (only available for short and medium-haul)
Travellers in Business Class require a valid Business Class Ticket for an airberlin flight on the day they wish to access the lounge (except of Jet Privilege).
Holders of a topbonus Platinum or Gold Card and guests with oneworld Emerald or Sapphire Status and their guest require a valid boarding pass for an airberlin or oneworld flight on the day they wish to access the lounge
Holders of the other listed status cards (expect for Jet Privilege) and their guest require a valid boarding pass for an airberlin flight or Etihad Airways Partner flight on the day they wish to access the lounge.
Jet Privilege status card holders are not permitted to bring a guest into the lounge
Access to the lounge is only available before the flight, not after arrival at the destination
The guest does not have an entitlement to enter the lounge. Access may be refused due to limited capacity or for other reasons
Special conditions apply to charter flights and individual oneworld lounges.
Old Feb 11, 2017, 5:40 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
The last time I was there, they said that there is no WLan, except for the generally provided one in the terminal. As far as I remember, there was a Telekom wifi that was free for 1 hour (which was a bit short for my stay).
Old Feb 25, 2017, 11:26 pm
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by wazow
The last time I was there, they said that there is no WLan, except for the generally provided one in the terminal. As far as I remember, there was a Telekom wifi that was free for 1 hour (which was a bit short for my stay).
Looks like it was fixed - I was there on Fri evening.
Old Mar 4, 2017, 9:37 am

Etihad Platinum Denied Entry

It seems they don't train the people that work at this lounge on the protocols Etihad platinum flying air Berlin and the girl looked at me like I'd just insulted her ancestors. Refused entry.
Old Mar 4, 2017, 10:44 am

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Originally Posted by therealsomeguy
It's not listed on the AB or OW lounge pages yet, but I didn't have any trouble getting in as a QF Platinum / OWE travelling in AB Y.
FFlash, thanks for the details ^
Old Mar 5, 2017, 10:57 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by therealsomeguy
Looks like there's (finally) a proper lounge in Terminal C at Tegel, noticed the new signage when I went through there today. The signage wasn't there last week and it still has that new lounge smell, so I'm guessing it's opened very recently... or I'm just not very observant.

It's very clearly signposted throughout the airside area, follow the grey 'Lounge' signs towards gate 80. If you can, I'd recommend going through the security checkpoint to the right of the check-in desks (past arrivals), not the main checkpoint to the left, as that sends you out very close to the entrance to the lounge.

It's not listed on the AB or OW lounge pages yet, but I didn't have any trouble getting in as a QF Platinum / OWE travelling in AB Y.

Facilities are basic but a decent step up from the 'exclusive waiting area'... there's cookies, pastries and other snacks, soup, hot and cold drinks, and three levels available - the ground floor and the first floor are roughly the same (lots of leather chairs and food and drink, although there's more food downstairs) and then there's a smoking area and terrace upstairs on the second floor. As far as a contract lounge goes, it's pretty good.

I didn't think to take any pictures sorry.
Thanks for the heads-up to the OP in fact!
"sadly", I can't test the lounge since my flight departs from A-gates even if flying AB!
I say "sadly" instead of sadly, since I don't know how sad the lounge is

Anyone with pictures, would be great, again :=)
Old Mar 6, 2017, 6:18 am

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
I have pictures but I'm far too lazy to dig for them.

No one goes upstairs, it's a bit of a secret. There's three floors.
Old Mar 6, 2017, 8:45 am

Originally Posted by keitherson
I have pictures but I'm far too lazy to dig for them.

No one goes upstairs, it's a bit of a secret. There's three floors.
What? Upstairs is the best part! Can't wait for summer with beer and jet fuel smell on the terrace
Old Mar 6, 2017, 12:15 pm

Downstairs is pretty drab, but good if you need a bite and a table to work. Upstairs is much better, but for relaxing.
Old Mar 7, 2017, 11:49 am

Sounds so secret here that I am sad I lost the chance to visit that lounge the other day
Old Mar 7, 2017, 11:58 am

I took one pic on the first floor this morning.
Attached Images  

Last edited by SK2751; Mar 8, 2017 at 10:33 am
Old Mar 8, 2017, 8:35 am

cant see your pic
Old Mar 8, 2017, 10:31 am

fixed it.
Old Mar 8, 2017, 10:58 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Nice. I walked by it last month and didn't enter because it didn't look that great from the outside and also because it was close to boarding and I still had to exit Schengen. Will have to check it out next time in TXL.
Old Mar 12, 2017, 1:01 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Wow, it looks quite good as far as TXL lounges go.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.