Wiki Posts
Search

Bonus for AB Platinum Members

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2016, 3:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH Sen, OW Sapphire, Skyteam Gold
Bonus for AB Platinum Members

I just received an E-Mail telling me that I will get 3.000 TopBonus Miles plus 2 European Business Class upgrades and that a second hand luggage would be still OK to make up for the irregularities at AirBerlin during the last few weeks.
A fair and nice gesture from AirBerlin.
Old Oct 17, 2016, 1:13 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
I start to suspect that this offer has only been targeted at German customers. I have heard things from German colleagues, but myself have not received anything. Or perhaps, I am just impatient.
Old Nov 11, 2016, 6:55 am

Programs: OW Emerald, *A gold, Skyteam elite plus, Hilton gold, SPG gold
Originally Posted by txlflyer
I just received an E-Mail telling me that I will get 3.000 TopBonus Miles plus 2 European Business Class upgrades and that a second hand luggage would be still OK to make up for the irregularities at AirBerlin during the last few weeks.
A fair and nice gesture from AirBerlin.
I just got the 3000 status miles posted to my account and got the Business class upgrade vouchers in the mail few dates ago

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.