Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

Access AB waiting area with BA Silver

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2016, 1:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN

Has the policy changed? I am sure I was able to access the AB waiting area with my BA Silver (emerald) status previously.
Old May 3, 2016, 4:58 pm
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by Bratislava Blade
Has the policy changed? I am sure I was able to access the AB waiting area with my BA Silver (emerald) status previously.
No - it was never a published perk for oneWorld elites. Only for AB, EY, VA elites. You still have access to proper lounges (like Jet Lounge in VIE or AF Lounge in TXL), though.
Old May 13, 2016, 3:53 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, HH Gold
It worked fine with me, however that was last year.
BA Silver with status on BP. Barcode onto screen and the doors opened. That was in VIE, August 2015.
Agree with TPJ though! Why not use the proper lounge? The only benefit of the waiting area may be it’s closer to your boarding gate.
Old May 16, 2016, 2:20 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Worked for me as a BA Silver in VIE and as a BA Gold in TXL. Flights were AB/HG.
Old May 19, 2016, 11:09 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by headingwest
Worked for me as a BA Silver in VIE and as a BA Gold in TXL. Flights were AB/HG.
Didn't work for me last week in either MUC or DUS. BA Gold (Emerald).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.