Search

Qatar Airways only bonus miles

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2013, 1:15 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
Qatar Airways only bonus miles

Think twice before you credit Qatar flights to topbonus. I had a flight on 2 November 2013 but I got only bonus miles. No status miles and no status segments.
Old Nov 12, 2013, 9:24 am

Programs: Topbonus, Miles&Bonus, Miles&Less
Originally Posted by TallestHotelInJapan
Think twice before you credit Qatar flights to topbonus. I had a flight on 2 November 2013 but I got only bonus miles. No status miles and no status segments.
That is strange. You should definitely escalate that.

Topbonus says:

"Earn up to 150% of the actually flown miles as topbonus status and award miles on the entire route network of Qatar Airways"
http://www.airberlin.com/en-GB/site/...tnerName=qatar
Old Nov 19, 2013, 9:58 pm

Programs: AC35K, AS MVP, WS Gold, ITA EP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt-Explorist, IHG Diamond
I called in the TopBonus customer service and asked for the taxes and YQ charge for a one-way TXL-DOH on QR flight, the cost was 183.49 euro! :-o Can you believe it?!
Old Dec 7, 2013, 4:32 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Maybe EY (that partially owns AB) is not happy with QR joining oneWorld and it shows
Old Jan 3, 2014, 2:04 am

Programs: LH SEN, QR Platinum, Bonvoy Plat, GHA Black, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by J_rob129
I called in the TopBonus customer service and asked for the taxes and YQ charge for a one-way TXL-DOH on QR flight, the cost was 183.49 euro! :-o Can you believe it?!
FRA - DOH on QR is even > 200 Euros. QR has learned the YQ scam very quickly.

Regarding the status miles I just credited some QR segments to BAEC and got the correct amount of tier points. So the missing status miles seems to be a AB problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.