Search

couple of interesting NZ YouTube videos

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2024, 8:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: some
couple of interesting NZ YouTube videos

Mods, plesae remove if not appropriate.

This YouTuber just did a couple of videos, one on Air NZ and one on Soundsair.

Old May 13, 2024, 8:41 pm

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
A clickbait influencer using the word SECRET all in capitals is a warning sign that you'll simply waste brain cells watching it.
NPCtom, JayKiwi, Murihiku and 1 others like this.
Old May 13, 2024, 9:05 pm

Programs: NZ*G, MAR Titanium, HLT Diamond
Would have loved Noel Philips' take on the NZ Business Premier seats.
Old May 13, 2024, 9:07 pm

could be worse.. ahem nonstopdan
NPCtom and Murihiku like this.
Old May 14, 2024, 12:59 am

Programs: Air NZ *E
Originally Posted by raznz
could be worse.. ahem nonstopdan
I’m not sure it could be worse on this occasion - Noel’s ZK-OKU video was so utterly annoying (to me) I turned it off before take off :-)
Old May 14, 2024, 3:24 am

Programs: Airpoints Elite
I'm not a big fan of YouTube travel vloggers, but I do sometimes enjoy watching Noel's "challenge" videos (the one where he goes across USA by Greyhound bus, or around the world on low cost carriers, for example).

His style isn't so abrasive as some of the bigger, more polished names. That being said I would personally be miffed if I booked a flight and then some guy sat in the immediate vicinity was yapping into his microphone all flight long. I don't trust his food reviews either as he seems to have far too much of a love for fast food burgers (and that is coming from somebody who isn't opposed to a greasy takeaway every now and again).

I typically enjoy how Paul Lucas reviews, as there is typically not much 'clickbait' and also he doesn't normally record himself talking on the plane/train but instead narrates audio over the top of captured video in the editing process.
Old May 14, 2024, 3:36 am

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Platinum (LTS), VA Silver
Originally Posted by sbiddle
A clickbait influencer using the word SECRET all in capitals is a warning sign that you'll simply waste brain cells watching it.
LOL

To be fair it may not be well known that Air NZ has old Cathay Pacific aircraft with the old First class.... And if you're a geek looking for those extra comforts then his info would be insightful.
Fliar likes this.
Old May 14, 2024, 3:40 am

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by NZbutterfly
LOL

To be fair it may not be well known that Air NZ has old Cathay Pacific aircraft with the old First class.... And if you're a geek looking for those extra comforts then his info would be insightful.
I'm fairness it is only 1x CX plane with first class. The one due next month and the one later in the year don't feature the first cabin.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.