Community
Wiki Posts
Search

worksdeluxe gone from 1 May 2024

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2023, 2:08 am
Original Poster

worksdeluxe gone from 1 May 2024

Title hopefully explains it all. Air NZ will no longer offer worksdeluxe on the A320/A321s from 1 May 2024. With flights departing up to and including 30 April 2024 still offering the product.

From 1 May onward "the works" will be the highest product on A320 aircraft.
Old Oct 17, 2023, 4:44 am

Link Source?

How are non AKL pax meant to use their SHRU now?

Shame was really hoping for a seat deluxe. Don't need a bag, food or movies TT, but an empty middle seat is super nice.
Old Oct 17, 2023, 4:58 am

hmm interesting, what a shame
Attached Images  
Old Oct 17, 2023, 5:48 am

Programs: NZ Elite, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by nzkarit
Link Source?
https://p-airnz.com/cms/assets/NZ-Ag...-17-OCT-23.pdf
raznz likes this.
Old Oct 17, 2023, 9:56 am

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by nzkarit
Link Source?

How are non AKL pax meant to use their SHRU now?

I know many people used it for this (and I have as well in the past) but particularly with Air NZ now ignoring Wellington and the impact of the neo engine issues, flying via AKL is now often cheaper and better timed.
Old Oct 17, 2023, 1:36 pm

That is a shame. The extra room it gives, particularly on the early departure, makes quite a difference.
Old Oct 17, 2023, 1:44 pm

Programs: Air NZ *G,
What do they mean short life airfares now available to Vancouver ? Is that like special pricing not advertised ?
Old Oct 17, 2023, 2:04 pm

Originally Posted by Mikeynz
What do they mean short life airfares now available to Vancouver ? Is that like special pricing not advertised ?
A short life fare is just a sale fare (vs a longterm fare which is their published table of fare classes and prices). These show up on the Air NZ website if you search.
LyingFlat likes this.
Old Oct 17, 2023, 5:52 pm

Programs: NZ*G, MAR Titanium, HLT Diamond
S2S never needed to be this complicated. They might as well only sell Seat Only fares and make a checked bag and/or meals optional for a fee.
Old Oct 17, 2023, 6:07 pm

Originally Posted by Xiaotung
S2S never needed to be this complicated. They might as well only sell Seat Only fares and make a checked bag and/or meals optional for a fee.
Many people these days don’t have much mathematical ability and it’s easier to confuse consumers with regards to value when you have inclusive pricing. If they adopted seat only with additions they would be perhaps more compared to Jetstar and many people hate seeing an advertised price blossom higher when many addons are additional.
Old Oct 17, 2023, 11:29 pm

Programs: NZ Koru
I guess that NZ is now the new offical LCC on the Taman.

Seems pretty bad that even then on the peak Tasman A320/321NEO services there will be no Premium Offering.
Old Oct 18, 2023, 3:57 pm

Another blow for HVC CHC based Tasman flyers, as mentioned above was the only RU benefit option to reluctantly use RU's for WD if not travelling via Auckland.
Old Oct 18, 2023, 3:59 pm

same in WLG, it was already bad enough that (direct) TT is now only once a day instead of twice daily
racekp likes this.
Old Oct 18, 2023, 5:18 pm

Originally Posted by raznz
same in WLG, it was already bad enough that (direct) TT is now only once a day instead of twice daily
And terrible times with day flights. I used to regularly go to Aussie for the weekend normally over Fri and back Sun night but that's just not possible for Sydney now... So I simply don't bother going.
Old Oct 18, 2023, 5:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by sbiddle
And terrible times with day flights. I used to regularly go to Aussie for the weekend normally over Fri and back Sun night but that's just not possible for Sydney now... So I simply don't bother going.
Try QF…

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.