Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Priority benefits

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2023, 8:04 pm
Original Poster

Question Priority benefits

Does NZ provide security fastlanes or fast track immigration to BIZ or PREMIUM ECO passengers(non airpoints members)?
anyone know which airports?
Old Aug 16, 2023, 8:09 pm

Have previously at AU airport. Have to go to premium check-in.
Old Aug 16, 2023, 8:11 pm
Ambassador: Air New Zealand

Programs: NZ Elite, EK Gold, Qatar Gold, Amex Plat, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold
Auckland departures - Express Lane
borgar31 and greg23 like this.
Old Aug 16, 2023, 11:46 pm

Programs: NZ*E
SYD has a lane for First and Business Class passenger, it is near where Air NZ check in is
borgar31 likes this.
Old Aug 16, 2023, 11:58 pm

They do but when I visited a few weeks ago it was literally just a portal to the normal area. No tangible benefit really.
borgar31 likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2023, 2:13 am

you can use the lift from the premium check-in area in AKL and it takes you the a small corridor that has its own security.

Alternatively you can use the main escalator and when you enter the immigration area, that same corridor is behind the slats/back of the of slats.
Sorry i can't describe it any better, someone more recent might have a better description lol
Purplelab and borgar31 like this.
Old Aug 17, 2023, 3:32 am
THR

Originally Posted by codyc1515
They do but when I visited a few weeks ago it was literally just a portal to the normal area. No tangible benefit really.
If its not busy theres not much of a benefit as they dont have that end open - but it doesnt take long anyway.
borgar31 likes this.
Old Aug 19, 2023, 3:47 am

Programs: NZ, QF
Originally Posted by raznz
you can use the lift from the premium check-in area in AKL and it takes you the a small corridor that has its own security.
For someone starting the journey from Wellington and already holding a PE boarding pass for the international flight on NZ, will he or she be allowed to get into the premium check-in area at AKL and use the lift to access the express line?
borgar31 likes this.
Old Aug 19, 2023, 3:54 am

Originally Posted by KeepDiscovering
For someone starting the journey from Wellington and already holding a PE boarding pass for the international flight on NZ, will he or she be allowed to get into the premium check-in area at AKL and use the lift to access the express line?
Can just use the normal escalator and access the express line as well. That way only get checked by AKL airport person that in right queue. Opposed to sometimes also a gatekeeper in AirNZ check-in.

Plus using the escalator don't need to wait for the lift to arrive and be crammed into the lift.
borgar31 likes this.
Old Aug 19, 2023, 5:20 am

Programs: NZ, QF
Originally Posted by nzkarit
Can just use the normal escalator and access the express line as well. That way only get checked by AKL airport person that in right queue. Opposed to sometimes also a gatekeeper in AirNZ check-in.

Plus using the escalator don't need to wait for the lift to arrive and be crammed into the lift.
Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.