Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airpoints Flexipay

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2020, 11:14 am
Original Poster

Airpoints Flexipay

Both my wife and I got a small number of Airpoints. If we are each going to use our own points for Flexipay towards a trans-Tasman journey, do we have to make our bookings separately? I don't seem to see an option in the booking process to allow both pax to use his/her own Airpoints. Thanks.
Old May 6, 2020, 12:39 pm

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Yes

Just remember tax is extra on intl flights so you'll have to pay the ~$200 pp on top.
Old May 6, 2020, 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by KoalaGuy
Both my wife and I got a small number of Airpoints. If we are each going to use our own points for Flexipay towards a trans-Tasman journey, do we have to make our bookings separately? I don't seem to see an option in the booking process to allow both pax to use his/her own Airpoints. Thanks.
You could set up shairpoints which would combine both of your balances and use against a single booking, also beaware there is a fee for using Flexipay
Old May 6, 2020, 7:44 pm
Original Poster

Thanks guys for the information. I believe Sharepoints is only available to NZ registered members only.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.