Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

777-300 ER Business Privacy Screen Removeable?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2018, 12:22 am
Original Poster

Hi guys. We will be travelling business on this aircraft in June, and I just wanted to see if it was possible to remove/lower the privacy screens between the two middle seats. It will be myself, my wife, and my 5 year old son, and am interested to know whether it would be easier to interact with him from the other middle seat, or from the window seat opposite him.

Thanks very much!
Old Dec 21, 2018, 12:28 am

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
No. Not possible.
Old Dec 21, 2018, 8:58 am
Original Poster

Thanks very much!
Old Dec 21, 2018, 2:46 pm

Programs: NZ*G, QF Bronze, VA Red
The IFE has a chat function so you can still "communicate", and when the seatbelt sign is off he can move over (or you can) and sit on the footrest thing I've forgotten the name of.
Old Dec 21, 2018, 3:50 pm

Programs: NZ *G
I always think it is easier to talk when you have an aisle and middle seat, especially when you have a child and want to be able to see each other without standing. Being honest though, BP isn’t brilliant for this in any configuration.
nancypants likes this.
Old Dec 21, 2018, 4:27 pm

Programs: Air New Zealand f/f, QF f/f Silver. Emirates Skywards
Originally Posted by kyanar
The IFE has a chat function so you can still "communicate", and when the seatbelt sign is off he can move over (or you can) and sit on the footrest thing I've forgotten the name of.
Ottoman

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.