Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which seating diagram is correct?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2018, 5:01 pm
Original Poster

Which seating diagram is correct?

I just paid extra to improve the quality of our seats in Y class. The diagram for the 777-300ER that is on the NZ website is much different than the diagram on seat guru. Do you know which is accurate? The seat I purchased is only a few rows back from the start of Y class. However, this same seat on seat guru is shown as being the last row next to the toilets. Please advise as to which diagram is correct. Thank you,
Old Nov 1, 2018, 5:17 pm

Originally Posted by alpenrose
I just paid extra to improve the quality of our seats in Y class. The diagram for the 777-300ER that is on the NZ website is much different than the diagram on seat guru. Do you know which is accurate? The seat I purchased is only a few rows back from the start of Y class. However, this same seat on seat guru is shown as being the last row next to the toilets. Please advise as to which diagram is correct. Thank you,
What route are you on? Is it possible you are on the leased Eva plane? I would go with the seat select map..
Old Nov 1, 2018, 6:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
This was asked, and answered, in the thread regarding "Y Seats: armrests"

Suggest further discussion takes place there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.