Wiki Posts
Search

ADP - Direct Earn from New World & Z

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2016, 4:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Koru
ADP - Direct Earn from New World & Z

As a valued Airpoints™ member, you know how good it is to earn Airpoints Dollars™. That’s why we wanted you to be the first to know that we are welcoming three new direct partners into the Airpoints programme.

Mercury will be offering the opportunity to earn Airpoints Dollars on your power bill towards the end of the year. Keep an eye out for more details soon.

Foodstuffs New Zealand and its brands New World, Liquorland, Henry’s, Gilmours and Trents have also joined the programme. As an existing Fly Buys partner you can earn Airpoints Dollars at these locations already, but with the Foodstuffs group working directly with us we look forward to offering you more ways to earn towards the end of the year.

Z is similar in that it’s part of the Fly Buys network already and you can earn Airpoints Dollars there now, but they have also chosen to work with us directly meaning more ways to earn coming soon.

Electricity to your house, fuel for your vehicle and groceries for your family will get you to your next flight faster using your Airpoints Dollars. We look forward to helping you get there.

Kind regards
Looks like the flybuys partnership might be up for review? maybe we will get yet another round of new airpoints cards
Old Jun 22, 2016, 4:47 pm

Programs: NZ Elite (*G)
Frustrating that I will likely still not be able to earn at New World for the 4-6 weeks I am in NZ because I am based in the USA. As such, I don't get FlyBuys nor any type of bar code on my Airpoints card - no bar code, no Airpoints earnings.
Old Jun 22, 2016, 6:37 pm

Programs: NZ*Elite *G, QF*G, SPG*Platinum, Accor*Platinum, Hilton*Gold
Airpoints and Flybuys are run by Loyalty NZ so I'm not sure if it is just shuffling the books around
Old Jun 22, 2016, 6:41 pm

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Remember both Foodstuffs and Z are part owners of loyalty NZ that runs FlyBuys.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 1:55 am

Originally Posted by dadig
Airpoints and Flybuys are run by Loyalty NZ so I'm not sure if it is just shuffling the books around
Is this correct? I wasn't aware that Airpoints was a Loyalty NZ invention.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 4:23 am

Programs: NZ*Elite *G, QF*G, SPG*Platinum, Accor*Platinum, Hilton*Gold
Air NZ has contracted out Airpoints and Flybuys which is owned by Loyalty NZ
Old Jun 23, 2016, 4:27 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by codyc1515
Is this correct? I wasn't aware that Airpoints was a Loyalty NZ invention.
It's not, and is not managed by Loyalty NZ.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.