Community
Wiki Posts
Search

773 Spaceseats - window versus inners?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2015, 9:10 pm
Suspended

Programs: A3, AA. Plasticy things! That give me, y'know, Stuff!
Originally Posted by sbiddle
Row 23 being a bulkhead does have quite a bit of extra legroom compared to the other seats.
That is definitely the received wisdom, but I didn't find it to be the reality when I flew PE.

The window seat has a foot well cutout (IIRC) which is problematic if you are taller and the aisle has the bulkhead wall sloping around in a way that manages to give you both little extra room *and* everyone walking by treading on you. The tray table arrangement in the aisle seats in row 23 is, IMO, physically awkward to use. My sample is only two flights for row 23, but in both instances the seats in row 24 behind me were empty so once we were off the ground I moved back there and found I had more usable legroom and overall comfort. Obviously, YMMV.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.