Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My seat assignment was changed

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2014, 9:39 pm

Programs: NZ*S plus various hotel programs
Originally Posted by DomesticGoddess
Too many crazy FTers complaining about the declining quality of Air NZ's frequent flyer programme
Didn't happen when I saw Christopher Luxon on the same flight, but then I think only the crew noticed he was onboard.
Old Dec 15, 2014, 2:42 am

Programs: QF LTG, VASG, NZ*S, OZD, IHG SpireAMB, HHD
Originally Posted by Trumpkin
...only the crew noticed he was onboard.
And you, obviously, unless you are crew.
Old Dec 15, 2014, 4:31 pm

Programs: NZ*S plus various hotel programs
Originally Posted by pbl22
And you, obviously, unless you are crew.
I'm not crew and I don't work for Air NZ.
Old Dec 15, 2014, 6:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ *E, QF Gold, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, PanPacific Platinum
My nz seat assignment paled into comparison once I landed at SfO. I was flying to MCO and bought an economy plus upgrade (80usd), I did this 4 months ago and chose 7C. The guy on the desk in UA lounge printed me a new BP with the gate...the seat allocation was 31C! Needless to say 1 hour of arguing ensued and it turned out that a plane change was the cause (no row 7 in new tin), so system wasnt smart enough to figure it out. And UA staff were unwilling to help (surprise). Got 8C, exit row and lived happily ever after but was sweating they had allocated spare seats. Looking forward to AirNZ on Wednesday home.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.