Wiki Posts
Search

ANZ Platinum Card - Koru discount

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2014, 6:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ EP

So, Koru membership is up for renewal and I need to use the ANZ card to get me little discount...

question is - how do I pay to gain the $361 p.a deal - and can I use APD for that $361, or will it need to go on the ANZ Visa?

any advice appreciated!
Old Apr 27, 2014, 1:39 pm

I believe that price will be automatically be charged. Air NZ know you have the card (you can even see it listed as a 'perk' on your benefits page at the myAirNZ web site. From memory you can use air points, thought it has been a few years since I did this as I gave up Koru when I got gold status.
Old Apr 27, 2014, 3:24 pm

Programs: NZ Elite (*G), QF S (OWR), UA 0.14MM
Originally Posted by Gasfoodlodging
So, Koru membership is up for renewal and I need to use the ANZ card to get me little discount...

question is - how do I pay to gain the $361 p.a deal - and can I use APD for that $361, or will it need to go on the ANZ Visa?

any advice appreciated!

As long as you have any of the Airpoints Credit Card linked to your Airpoints membership number, the system will be aware that you are eligible for any sort of discount available for Koru.

You can do this online or you can give the Koru team a call, and they'll be able to sort you out.

You can pay with APD, in fact you can pay that with another card if you wish - doesn't have to be paid by the card that gives you the discount/perk.
Old Apr 28, 2014, 3:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ EP
thanks team! Easy.

found some functionality within the website I never knew existed - cheers
^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.