Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

RU eligible for use on Reverse auction fares?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2013, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Gold, NZ *G, TK Elite *G

Hi

I'm flexible with dates and hoping to get an AKL-LAX fare in either Economy or Premium economy and using my Gold RU's for a Business upgrade but just wanted to check that they are eligible for this

Cheers
Old Sep 9, 2013, 11:04 am

Programs: NZ G, QF Bronze
Originally Posted by pepsi1336
Hi

I'm flexible with dates and hoping to get an AKL-LAX fare in either Economy or Premium economy and using my Gold RU's for a Business upgrade but just wanted to check that they are eligible for this

Cheers
"The use of any frequent traveller recognition upgrades (including Silver, Gold and Gold Elite Airpoints upgrades) or One Up upgrades are not permitted in conjunction with these bookings."
Old Sep 9, 2013, 7:21 pm

Programs: IHG Ambassador, Air NZ lowly Jade now, Emirates
Originally Posted by robbau
"The use of any frequent traveller recognition upgrades (including Silver, Gold and Gold Elite Airpoints upgrades) or One Up upgrades are not permitted in conjunction with these bookings."
Where did this come from?. There is nothing on the airnz reverse auction information for each flight that says that. It does however say no confirmed upgrades which I assume means that GE's cant use their APD?
Old Sep 9, 2013, 7:34 pm

Programs: NZ G, QF Bronze
Originally Posted by Susiew237
Where did this come from?. There is nothing on the airnz reverse auction information for each flight that says that. It does however say no confirmed upgrades which I assume means that GE's cant use their APD?
Hi Susie

It's in the fine print at the bottom of the listings page

https://grabaseat.co.nz/secure/auctions
Old Sep 9, 2013, 7:42 pm

Programs: IHG Ambassador, Air NZ lowly Jade now, Emirates
ah yes I see now. thanks for pointing that out
Old Sep 10, 2013, 12:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Gold, NZ *G, TK Elite *G
Damn. Thanks for the info. Guess i'll have to buy a full economy fare

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.