Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to complain to Air NZ

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2012, 6:51 pm
Original Poster

How to complain to Air NZ

Does anyone have a contact email or number to make a complaint to NZ?

I raised an issue with them 28 days ago, it was tracking okay until last Friday and then silence, nothing. I have emailed the people I was in contact with, nothing. I have called Customer Support to someone who called me to apologise and say things were being sorted last Friday, since then nothing.

I know it is pointless trying the big bosses as they have better things to do but when you are told something is happening and that flights have been rearranged and the system stills shows them then one could be forgiven for thinking I am dealing with Fli Lo or Ryanair.

Suggestions other than Disputes Tribunal?
Old Feb 1, 2012, 7:33 pm

Programs: VA Gold, Aegean *G, QF, SQ...etc
Originally Posted by wayoutwest

I know it is pointless trying the big bosses as they have better things to do but when you are told something is happening and that flights have been rearranged and the system stills shows them then one could be forgiven for thinking I am dealing with Fli Lo or Ryanair.
Actually, I've had very good experiences contacting the higher-ups when things go wrong. Pick the person in charge of the area you need fixed and go for it, would be my recommendation.
Old Feb 1, 2012, 8:30 pm

Programs: Air New Zealand airpoints since 1992, currently *Silver, Koru Club
I would suggest you contact Bruce Parton.

I have done so twice now and things were fixed. They were problems which affected not just me, but potentially lots of other fliers.

Bruce did not know about them, but was pleased to be informed and was able to push the right buttons.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.