Search

FYI: Bonus Airpoints Dollars Deals

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2010, 8:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat, NZ Elite, QF Plat
FYI: Bonus Airpoints Dollars Deals

Two bonus deals available at the moment on direct earn credit cards:

1. Sign up to ANZ Airpoints card online before 15 October and if you use promo code 'WORD' you get 50APD plus first year fee waived.

2. Sign up to Kiwibank Airpoints card by 10 October via the call centre and quote 'grabaseat deal' to get 75APD. No mention of annual fees waived.

Just for anyone that might be interested in getting some bonus APD's.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 9:06 pm

Programs: NZ Silver
Originally Posted by NZ_Flyer

1. Sign up to ANZ Airpoints card online before 15 October and if you use promo code 'WORD' you get 50APD plus first year fee waived.

2. Sign up to Kiwibank Airpoints card by 10 October via the call centre and quote 'grabaseat deal' to get 75APD. No mention of annual fees waived.

I signed up for the Kiwi Bank one in August when they were advertising the 50APD...I'm still waiting for them to be credited unfortunatly
Old Oct 4, 2010, 9:26 pm

Programs: NZ*GE / EK*GOLD
About to cancel my ANZ card, may aswell re-sign up?

?
Old Oct 4, 2010, 10:10 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: NZ*E, QF G, HH S, AClub G, PC G
Originally Posted by NZ_Flyer

Thanks NZ_Flyer for the heads up, have been thinking of switching to Kiwibank for a while but this has prmpted me to actually do it.
Old Oct 5, 2010, 12:00 am
Original Poster

I signed up for the ANZ card, so hopefully the APD's will post reasonably quickly (there was nothing in the T & C's to say how long it would take).

Thinking about applying for Kiwibank as well, but wondering if the 75 APD's is actually worth paying for a year of annual fees, as I'm pretty sure the fee isn't waived for that deal.
Old Oct 6, 2010, 6:07 am
In Memoriam

Programs: NZ*E, QF G, HH S, AClub G, PC G
After looking at the SC earn decided the ANZ card is a better option than Kiwibank
Old Oct 6, 2010, 7:58 pm
Original Poster

Does anyone have any experience having more than 1 direct earn credit cards? Is there any restrictions on having more than 1?
Old Oct 6, 2010, 9:11 pm

Programs: NZ*GE / EK*GOLD
I have an ANZ and GlobalPlus Card, no issues, although cancelling the ANZ shortly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.