Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Login Flying Blue

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2007, 7:55 am
Original Poster

Angry Login Flying Blue

Has anybody had any problems loging in to flying blue.
Everytime i login i get session has expired. login in again the same
I seem to be stuck in some loop.
FB service center is unavaliable.
anybosy had the same problem
Old Jul 21, 2007, 8:36 am

Programs: A number, but no status no more
Hi Calix,

Which site are you logging in to? I've just logged into to my account through klm.com with no trouble at all.

Cheers,

GenevaFlyer
Old Jul 21, 2007, 8:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
Try using another web browser. Sounds like a browser (setting) problem.
Old Jul 21, 2007, 3:47 pm

Programs: FB PfL; Virgin AU Velocity Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Tufty Club
yes, it seems that the KLM-FB pages have had some issues recently.

i wasnt able to login for about three weeks (making it a hassle for online checkins and to check that my miles had been included). Note that KLM websupport wouldnt respond to my online 'email complaints' (not even a simple automated response - absolutely Zilch), but once the FB website no longer accepted my FB account or known credit card for a booking, i called KLM reservations to voice my 'concerns'. an extremely professional KLM-Customer Supporter (CS) completed the credit card transaction without issue, and promised to inform KLM website bods about the login failures. within 4 hours, i received voicemails on office phone and personal cell phone apologising for these FB login issues. the next day, i received another call from another professional (CS) called me to verify if the login was possible - I tried and it wasnt; they asked me to wait one minute then try again, and EUREKA - it worked!

excluding the three weeks when it didnt work, i was extremely impressed by the two CS who 'provided' me with access to my FB account!

maybe the moral of this incident, is to complain earlier rather than later :-)
Old Jul 22, 2007, 10:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
airfrance.us works just fine

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.