Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does Flying Blue have a more specific postal adress?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2007, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Bronze, M&M FTL, TK *G HHonors Gold
Does Flying Blue have a more specific postal adress?

Hi!

Been a FB member for a few months, and did my first mile-earning flights a couple of weeks ago. However, the miles for one of them, didn't post, and since I flew Continental, I understand that I have to physically mail the paperwork to FB in France, to get the missing miles..

However, in the adress mentioned, there is no street name, just the name of the city. Since I work for them, I'm thinking of sending it by FedEx, but generally we require a street adress for shipments. Does anyone know if there is a street adress to Flying Blue?

Or: Have anyone ever sent anything to them by FedEx with success? Do FedEx know where to deliever a shipment to FB? (For all I know, FedEx might deliever several envelopes there everyday..)

Old Jul 20, 2007, 11:29 pm

Programs: FB M&M AA Amex HH SPG and others
Originally Posted by martinfoss
Hi!

Been a FB member for a few months, and did my first mile-earning flights a couple of weeks ago. However, the miles for one of them, didn't post, and since I flew Continental, I understand that I have to physically mail the paperwork to FB in France, to get the missing miles..

However, in the adress mentioned, there is no street name, just the name of the city. Since I work for them, I'm thinking of sending it by FedEx, but generally we require a street adress for shipments. Does anyone know if there is a street adress to Flying Blue?

Or: Have anyone ever sent anything to them by FedEx with success? Do FedEx know where to deliever a shipment to FB? (For all I know, FedEx might deliever several envelopes there everyday..)

I never sent it by FedEx, but I did send them by TNT without any problem.
Old Jul 21, 2007, 1:21 am

Programs: FB Plat Lifetimer / Air NZ Airpoints
Hi!

Old Jul 21, 2007, 1:25 am

Programs: FB Plat Lifetimer / Air NZ Airpoints

The mailing address on the claims form is where I always send my claims to. They arrive...tend to get lost in the FB system and then you will need to fax the claim again, but that's life with FB and claiming. Try using the fax number, it may be quiter.

Good luck!
Old Jul 21, 2007, 1:42 am

Programs: Air France Platinum - Qatar Airways Gold
Exclamation

However, in the adress mentioned, there is no street name, just the name of the city.
Flying Blue
F 94852 IVRY SUR SEINE CEDEX
FRANCE
You don't need any street name. The "CEDEX" in the address following the city's name (Ivry sur Seine) clearly denotes a French business postal address. Be sure to fill in your FedEx form with the full "IVRY SUR SEINE CEDEX" in capital letters (in the dedicated field for the city's name) and you should be fine. Do NOT leave a space between 94 and 852 in the field for the zip code (F 94852).
Old Jul 22, 2007, 4:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Falco Peregrinus
You don't need any street name. The "CEDEX" in the address following the city's name (Ivry sur Seine) clearly denotes a French business postal address. Be sure to fill in your FedEx form with the full "IVRY SUR SEINE CEDEX" in capital letters (in the dedicated field for the city's name) and you should be fine. Do NOT leave a space between 94 and 852 in the field for the zip code (F 94852).
Thanks! Always wondered why it says "Cedex" on so many shipments to France! And for French postal numbers: Believe me, I've seen quite a few of them in my two years at FedEx..

Will try to ship it off from work tomorrow! Thanks again ^
Old Jul 23, 2007, 8:00 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
You don't really need to post the boarding cards and ticket, try to fax them first - it is easier and quicker. Usually they fix your miles in 3 days.
Old Jul 24, 2007, 2:10 pm
Original Poster

In case anyone wonders, I can confirm that FedEx can deliever to that adress. Now I guess I just have to wait for the miles to post..
Old Jul 25, 2007, 11:38 pm

Programs: Flying Blue - Gold, Marriott Rewards
You don't have to send them anything.

Well, first, this has happened to me several times.....Mainly due to slow processing, sometimes taking four weeks....My best suggestions is to call them and tell them your ticket number and they will process all of it without even faxing them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.