Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

double miles and COS bonus from Germany to the US (NW) and Asia (KL/AF)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2007, 10:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat

sorry if this been already posted, there are some great bonus mile promos ex-Germany:

1) As a Flying Blue member, you will benefit especially, since we will double your miles on all non-stop flights from Frankfurt and/or Düsseldorf to Detroit. This offer applies to all flights on the Frankfurt route from May 07 until June 30, 2007 and to flights from/to Düsseldorf from May 06 to July 31, 2007.

Both the miles and service class bonus will be doubled. Double miles are premium miles, but do not count towards status miles.

2) From March 15 until May 15, 2007, we offer double miles on all KLM and AIR FRANCE flights to Singapore, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu and Tokyo!

This exclusive offer is available to members of the bonus programme Flying Blue who are resident in Germany.

Both the miles and service class bonus are doubled. The double miles are award miles, but do not count towards your level miles.
Old May 19, 2007, 7:06 am

CFischer, do you have any physical or e-mail offer that I could refer to for retro-claims?

I wonder if I could switch my address to Germany, and get the Asia-miles for a flight from ZRH via CDG to SIN ... Worth a try, I guess.
Old May 19, 2007, 7:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by f4free
CFischer, do you have any physical or e-mail offer that I could refer to for retro-claims?

I wonder if I could switch my address to Germany, and get the Asia-miles for a flight from ZRH via CDG to SIN ... Worth a try, I guess.
it is posted on the webpages, both KL and AF. I will try and find a link and PM it to you.

http://www.klm.com/travel/de_en/flyi...ions/index.htm

can't find the asia link anymore, don't know what this is all about. The NWA info is on the KL page only, not on the AF page. Always the same problem. I recall reading this info in their stupid newletter as well, but I already deleted the Email.

Last edited by cfischer; May 19, 2007 at 7:37 am Reason: link added
Old May 19, 2007, 8:34 am

Programs: FB Gold
I wish they offered the Asia miles to non-German FB members too!
Old May 19, 2007, 1:27 pm

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
Originally Posted by cfischer
can't find the asia link anymore, don't know what this is all about.
The Asia promo expired 05/15.
Old May 19, 2007, 5:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rcs85551
The Asia promo expired 05/15.
I should read my own posts
Old May 19, 2007, 5:44 pm

Thanks for that link! Have made a screenshot, just in case. At least one DUS fligth should be doable ...
Old Jul 29, 2007, 10:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

another promotion for Germany

didn't want to start a new thread, but AF/KL have a new DE promo

All flights from CDG or AMS to Germany will earn double miles between August 15 and October 15. So you will get 1500 Milen in Y and 3000 Miles in C per segment. That is 2250 in Y and 3750 in C including PE bonus ^
Too bad I a have return award ticket but I will get the bonus once

http://www.airfrance.de/double6/DE/i...m?OpenDocument

PHP Code:
Doppelte Meilen erhalten Sie auf folgenden Strecken 

Ab
/nach Paris-Charles de Gaulle nach FrankfurtMünchen, Stuttgart, Nürnberg, Düsseldorf, Leipzig, Bremen, Hamburg, Berlin, Hannover

Ab/nach Amsterdam-Schiphol nach FrankfurtMünchen, Stuttgart, Nürnberg, Düsseldorf, Köln, Bremen, Hamburg, Berlin, Hannover  

Verdoppelt werden die Meilen, die gemäß der Entfernung gutgeschrieben werden sowie der Service Class Bonus für Tempo Challenge und Business Class.

Nicht verdoppelt wird der Elite Bonus (=Zuschlag für Silver, Gold, Platinum).

Die durch die Dopplung gesammelten Extrameilen sind keine Statusmeilendienen also nur als Prämienmeilen und sind somit nicht qualifizierend. 

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.