Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Bonus Exceptionnel"

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2006, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA ExClub Blue (ex Silver), Flying Blue Silver (ex Platinum), M&M forever base soldier
"Bonus Exceptionnel"

Last Saturday I received a "Bonus Exceptionnel" of 9000 (non qualifying) miles on my FB account , without further explanation on the statement. I have not flown a paid intercontinental flight since the start of the current SkyTeam promotion (and the bonus is, anyway, 2000 miles per flight).

Have other people received such a bonus? Does anybody have an idea of what it might be?
Old Feb 14, 2006, 7:28 am

Programs: FB Platinum, Krisflyer Gold, Die-hard Saint's fan !
Originally Posted by albireo
Have other people received such a bonus? Does anybody have an idea of what it might be?
I haven't..yet. On the other hand, I received a letter a couple of weeks ago giving me 8000 bonus miles for 8 segments flown between march and may, which is pretty easy to achieve...
Did you receive that one albireo ?
Old Feb 14, 2006, 8:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA ExClub Blue (ex Silver), Flying Blue Silver (ex Platinum), M&M forever base soldier
Originally Posted by Serpentos
I haven't..yet. On the other hand, I received a letter a couple of weeks ago giving me 8000 bonus miles for 8 segments flown between march and may, which is pretty easy to achieve...
Did you receive that one albireo ?
No...

Should we call FB "spontaneously generous by nature"?
Old Mar 13, 2006, 10:05 am

Programs: UA 1K, NW PE, Marriott GE
bonus miles

Originally Posted by Serpentos
I received a letter a couple of weeks ago giving me 8000 bonus miles for 8 segments flown between march and may, which is pretty easy to achieve...
Sounds like a good promo! I didnt receive that . Can one register for this offer on the KLM website? Great if you could share the details Thanks
Old Mar 13, 2006, 1:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by rayoflight
Sounds like a good promo! I didnt receive that . Can one register for this offer on the KLM website? Great if you could share the details Thanks
They send you this promo via Email or snail mail, not sure what triggers it, sometimes award reservations. I keep getting them, but I am mostly flying CO, DL, NW ... guess that is the reason, since the promos are limited to KL/AF metal
Old Mar 14, 2006, 4:01 am

Programs: BA Gold, A3*G
I got a special offer that I could earn 9,000 Miles if I continued to fly KLM and Air France in 2006, but I do not remember how many segments it was.
They do not have anything to do with the 2,000 Miles Sky Team award which, unfortunately, was valid for everything except Continental Airlines (what I happened to take last time)
Edit: It said, together with that offer, it was only valid for select member that received the promotion and it would not be advertised.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.