Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KL4102, operated by MH, 0 level miles!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2005, 9:35 pm

Programs: QF, SQ
doesn't one get the feeling that AF does not want MH on board Skyteam at all...

1. From experience - since flying KL4102/4103 with FB - I have not received any mileage of any sort from those flights.
2. FB members also do NOT earn any award mileage on the CDG-KUL route on MAS.

Old Nov 18, 2005, 12:53 am

Programs: FB Plat, SPG Plat, Meridien Moments Gold
Originally Posted by Malaysian16
when telling me that ORIGINAL tickets and boarding passes must be submitted.
Isn't it frustrating? It is as if FB does not have a single computer to check that you were on a flight. Wether we have to send in photocopies or original documents, it's all too big of a hassle and completely unnecessary in these times of information technology.

Kind regards,
Maurits
Old May 25, 2006, 3:21 am
pda

Programs: LH SEN *
Originally Posted by Talisman

Since June / FB formation

Ticketed KL4102, operated MH0016, award miles, 0 level miles, 0 elite bonus miles - this thread - waiting to be clarified by FB

KL4102/KL4103 in August, (operated MH), another traveller, no level miles - this thread

Aurelien (this thread) suggest all KL coded flights earn level miles - probably untrue, my own experience on this thread, other experience on this thread, suggest not.

Talisman

I was wondering if this issue has become any claearer. So, do you earn level miles for a KLM-code flight operated by a non-skyteam partner?
Old May 25, 2006, 7:52 am

Programs: FB Plat Lifetimer / Air NZ Airpoints
Fight for your miles!

Don't give up!!! Send a claims from to FB which you can fill out on the KLM website under 'other airlines partners' and post it to them. With it send copies of your ticket (which should show KL flight code) and a copy of your boarding pass (which most likely with show MH flight code.) Give them 2 weeks to do something and then start ringing FB. Select the option for an award booking and you'll get a real person on the phone. Just bully them and demand your rights. Keep ringing until you get a useful person on the end of the phone. If all that fails write to KLM's CEO / President, Leo van Wijk and ask what he will do to solve your problem.

I've travelled to NZ twice this year using MH as the second half of a KLM ticket with KL flight codes and got all the miles due. Did the same last year and had to fight for miles...but got them. I alway file a printed claims form by post whenever I do a KLM sector than MH operate.

Good luck!
Old Jun 1, 2006, 8:42 am
tlr

Programs: AF/KL Dark Grey, LH SEN
Originally Posted by AMac
I've travelled to NZ twice this year using MH as the second half of a KLM ticket with KL flight codes and got all the miles due. Did the same last year and had to fight for miles...but got them. I alway file a printed claims form by post whenever I do a KLM sector than MH operate.

Good luck!
The bad thing here is that, in the first place, one needs luck to actually get staff on the phone who know their job. I've been told obvious bull.... by call center agents more often than I care to remember... Currently going through the "fix mileage for an MH flight booked under KL number" exercise; same effect.
Old Jun 1, 2006, 12:46 pm
j2h

Programs: KL PE For Life; UA Premier; SQ; InterContinental Ambassador; BA Exec
Yep mailed web form with copies of tix and boarding passes and miles were posted including LEVEL miles. Flew AMS-SYD via KUL with AMS-KUL stretches on KLM. Even though I flew business, tourist class mileage was credited on MH operated sectors. Don't wanna push it so still haven't decided whether or not to chase FB... Just surprised I received full credit in the first place...
Old Jun 2, 2006, 2:18 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Vietnam Airlines Lotusmiles Platinum
FB miles on KL coded CY operated

Last year I was 1 of the people who travelled on the KL LCA-SMF £5 fare.
I travelled on a KL coded by CY operated flight LCA-AMS, wherre I earned level and award miles. These did not post automatically, but faxing the documantation ober was a painless process, though I did do it several times.

I faxed my docs over daily for about a week, and when I checked at the end of the week, all credited properly!
Old Jun 21, 2006, 2:35 am
tlr

Programs: AF/KL Dark Grey, LH SEN
Originally Posted by tlr
The bad thing here is that, in the first place, one needs luck to actually get staff on the phone who know their job. I've been told obvious bull.... by call center agents more often than I care to remember... Currently going through the "fix mileage for an MH flight booked under KL number" exercise; same effect.
One week after I got to an agent who seemed to know their job, I got a letter requesting original boarding passes. Sent these two weeks ago; level miles for MAS-operated KL-coded segments were credited today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.