Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

What's the point in having miles if you can't spend them!?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What's the point in having miles if you can't spend them!?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2005, 8:23 am

Programs: Flying Blue Airfrance
What's the point in having miles ?

Hello,
How could you get someone to talk to at Flying BLUE anyway?
I have been trying to contact them, by phone with their numbers, Center Paris, London, Germany, Ireland, all not available...our staffs are all online, please try again later, and I have been trying for weeks!!
internet, acces denied, email to ask for access code, no reply,
Went to office at Opera Paris, got thrown out and said no service for Flying bleu Prime ticket, but you may try Head-Office at Invalide, went there and got thrown out , advised to contact by phone or fax, as their is no direct-human contacts service at their Airfrance offices!!!
I gave up,
with Airfrance...we are BLUE without / before Flying

Last edited by jimaka; Jul 18, 2005 at 9:26 am Reason: duplicate
Old Jul 18, 2005, 9:23 am

Programs: Flying Blue Airfrance
What's the point in having miles if you can't spend them?

Originally Posted by gerardfarrell
I just tried to make an award booking for next December, Manchester UK to Lima, Peru and have been told that the first available outbound reward is on Jan 3rd and return is on 1st Feb. Do FB really expect me to believe that all of their reward seats have been booked 6-7 months in advance!?

The girl just kept saying someone else must have booked all the seats already, but was unable to say exactly how many seats had been made available for reward tickets. But if I spend twice as many miles (140K instead of 70K) then there may be something available in December after all.

As I used to be able to book rewards on this route via FD much sooner to the flight date I suspect that the new KLM/Air France policy is to release almost no seats to reward tickets to force people to use all of their miles up by paying double.

Has anyone had better luck getting award flights?

Gerry
Hello,
I really am agree with you

How could you get someone to talked to at Flying BLUE anyway?
I have been trying to contact them, by phone with their numbers, Center Paris, London, Germany, Ireland, all not available...our staffs are all online, please try again later, and I have been trying for weeks!!
internet, acces denied, email to ask for access code, no reply,
Went to office at Opera Paris, got thrown out and said no service for Flying bleu Prime ticket,
please try Head-Office at Invalide, went there and got thrown out , ask to contact by phone or fax, as their is no direct-contacts service at their Airfrance offices!!!
I gave up,
with Airfrance...we are BLUE without Flying

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.