Wiki Posts
Search

E-Mail Flying Blue

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2005, 9:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB-PFL / MH-G / QF-S
E-Mail Flying Blue

I do not know if it has been discussed before but I surely remember everybody complaining about the impossibility to contact Frequence Plus by e-mail. While browsing the new site I discovered we can actually now contact Flying Blue by e-mail. The link is 'hidden' as follows:

French site:
Accueil - Voyageurs Frequents - Flying Blue - A votre Service
Contacter Flying Blue - Envoyez-nous un E-Mail
(you then have to enter your account number and pin number and here you are on a contact box!!!)

US site:
Home - Frequent Flyers - flying Blue - Customer Care
Contact Flying Blue - Send e-mail

It would be nice to get a report from somebody who has tried this contact way and see how long it takes to get an answer.
Old Jun 7, 2005, 10:55 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
I sent FB an email yesterday through the KLM-site. I'll let you know when I get a reply.
Old Jun 7, 2005, 11:32 am
In Memoriam

Programs: I used to be Plat, but now I'm not. Now I'm just Gold. Lucky if I keep that.
I'd love to send an e-mail to sweet Babu at FB. I'm curious to see the response time (i'll cut them a break now since the program just started and this is the first time F+ people have been able to e-mail customer service).
Old Jun 8, 2005, 2:39 am

Programs: Flying Blue
Mail to Mr Babu ...

Hello,

You know his name, his first name and you know the namin convention of AF's e-mails so you could potentially send him a direct e-mail ... I'll probably do that if I get no response from the public mailbox ....

Originally Posted by dctorres
I'd love to send an e-mail to sweet Babu at FB. I'm curious to see the response time (i'll cut them a break now since the program just started and this is the first time F+ people have been able to e-mail customer service).
Old Jun 8, 2005, 3:01 am
Original Poster

I should actually be able to answer my own question shortly as I have tried to contact FB by telephone more than 3 times this morning and I had to give up after 10 minutes waiting each time...
I instead decided I should take this opportunity (as I am not in a rush to obtain an answer) to just ask a question regarding the renewal of my Petroleum Club card which i have not received... Let's see how long it will take to get a reply.
Old Jun 8, 2005, 6:34 am
Original Member

Programs: DL, AF and KL - UA - *G
Unhappy

I am already waiting for more than 3 days for 2 questions I send in on sunday....
Old Jun 10, 2005, 11:04 am

Programs: FB,BD,LH,EK,PC,HH,MR
Originally Posted by Germanfflyer
I am already waiting for more than 3 days for 2 questions I send in on sunday....
For the new program launch,
I think you know that there are alot of emails to be answered. there are millions of members :-) Just be patience.
Old Jun 15, 2005, 1:36 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Originally Posted by PappaG
I sent FB an email yesterday through the KLM-site. I'll let you know when I get a reply.
Still waiting... 9 days now
Old Jun 16, 2005, 1:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I have yet to receive a reply to two e-mails sent over a week ago. Even Flying Dutchman generally did better than that, at least acknowledging receipt, if nothing else.

Johan
Old Jun 18, 2005, 9:58 am
Ambassador: Thai Airways

Programs: UA 1k, TG Gold, LT Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
I sent email to Flying Blue US (over the website), it has been almost one week, no reply.

I know a direct contact for Flying Blue Thailand. The KICK is that if I ask something she knows, she will answer within 1 day (sometimes within hours), however, if I ask something difficult and/or she has no clue, then no need to wait for her replies cos it will never arrive. This has happened more than 5 times in the past 4 months. Easy questions, no problem, difficult ones, dream about it.

I believe when she receives difficult questions from me, she went through the same channel all of us do, emailing Flying Blue Headquarter and never receives replies from them either (like we have waiting to receive replies from the web...)
Old Jun 22, 2005, 7:09 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kiam
I sent email to Flying Blue US (over the website), it has been almost one week, no reply.
TWO WEEKS and still counting...
Old Jun 22, 2005, 7:09 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by greggyfroggy
Let's see how long it will take to get a reply
TWO WEEKS and still counting...

Last edited by greggyfroggy; Jun 22, 2005 at 7:10 am Reason: Sorry for the double post trying to edit the quote...
Old Jun 22, 2005, 5:55 pm

I know guys. A site pretending to be interested in your feedback/questions through email, but not sending an automated acknowledgement with a tracking number, and responding within 48 hours is a joke, in my view.

In that light, let's all have a good laugh:

BTW, when are we starting this sticky thread with all that is not working satisfactorily on the FB/KLAF web sites?
Old Jun 23, 2005, 3:13 am

Programs: KLM Plat for Life , BA Gold, HH Silver, (Other half Diamond), IHG Gold
Mine is 15 days and not a peep....
Old Jun 23, 2005, 8:24 am

17 days now for me. I don't understand why they just don't send out an email to the ones in the (hopefully existing) queue, saying that waiting times are long. It is not as if it would cost anything..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.