Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[SCAM] Get to know about [edited out]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2023, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

[SCAM] Get to know about [edited out]

i[edited out] a vital gateway for visitors to [edited out]. This office, strategically located in [edited out], offers a wide range of necessary services, including reservation queries, ticket bookings, and customer service. Air France, known for its aviation heritage, provides travellers with unmatched travel experiences that are distinguished by luxury and

Last edited by JOUY31; Aug 24, 2023 at 9:00 am
Old Aug 21, 2023, 10:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
So how come the phone number you listed comes back to [edited out] and not Air France?

Welcome to FlyerTalk!

Last edited by JOUY31; Aug 24, 2023 at 8:59 am
Old Aug 22, 2023, 12:15 am

Programs: Skyteam E+ (FB PfL), Latam Black, LH MM, Iberia plus, HH: Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy: Plat
Scammer!
hhdl likes this.
Old Aug 22, 2023, 12:17 am

Programs: FlyingBlue
Yet another online scam where the business model is to trick people into calling the first number that comes up on Google search...

@Moderators, please delete this thread since the spam will still be parsed by google if the thread is merely locked

Last edited by JOUY31; Aug 24, 2023 at 8:57 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.