Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EU261 response delays

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2022, 4:40 pm

Programs: AFKL PLT, BA Gold, SK Gold, AY Gold, A3 Silver, LH FTL, IHG Gold, Marriott Silver
My flight from HEL to CDG was delayed 1,5 hrs (maintenance delay) on arrival in CDG on November 26th and I lost my connection to LIN which departed around the same time we landed. As that was the last flight of the day I was forced to stay overnight in CDG. Air France arranged hotel accommodation with breakfast and gave me 15€ voucher for meals at the airport. They also rebooked me on the first flight to LIN on November 27th, so I finally arrived to my destination some 10 hrs delayed. I filed the EU261 claim on AF's website November 28th, and got 500€ travel voucher to my email on December 8th. So in this case they handled the claim pretty fast.
OttoMH likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.